llergies are the sign of a hyper-reactive immune system – the cause an inappropriate response to what should be inert substances in the environment. We expect our bodies to aggressively attack an invading micro-organism, for example the bacteria responsible for causing strep throat. However, when something like cat dander elicits an exaggerated sneezing, itching, eye-watering response, it is a sign that the immune system is off balance. Anti-histamine medications are the staple of conventional medicine, but did you know that there are other natural ways to prevent and treat allergies?
Symptoms Suggestive of Food Allergies
- Bloating and flatulence
- Falling asleep after meals
- Food Binges
- Food Cravings
- Irritable, lethargic or shaky upon awakening
- Palpitations related to food
- Symptoms after eating
- Symptoms relieved by food
- Weight gain or fluctuations in weight
- Headaches or Migraines
- Joint pain, rheumatiod arthritis
- Chronic skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis and lichen planus
Anti-histamine medications are the staple of conventional medicine, but did you know that there are other natural ways to prevent and treat allergies?
Dr. Anna Arsenault offers testing IgG Food Allergy Testing, Scratch Test for Environmental Allergies, and Sublingual Immunotherapy.
Learn more about Allergy Testing & Treatment »